Our goal at Aspire Gymnastics Club is to bring the sport of gymnastics, and its benefits to as many children as possible and in doing so help each individual child aspire to reach their goals and full potential in a safe and enjoyable atmosphere.
2/15/21: Recreational Classes Cancelled.
Due to current weather conditions, there will be no Monday Rec Classes. We have staff and families who drive from out of town, and safety is our first priority. Please check your email for make-up class details.
STAY SAFE & WARM!!
We are moving!!!!
We are so excited to start the New Year off in a new-larger building! Check out our Winter schedule below!
Benefits of Gymnastics
• An increase in muscular strength, flexibility and endurance.
• The ability to relax and stretch safely.
• Correct alignment while walking, standing, jumping etc.
• The knowledge of how to land, fall and roll safely.
• Increased agility and coordination
• Awareness of body.
• Awareness of space and where the body is in it (under, over, etc.)
• Awareness of time and how the body reacts (quick, slow, etc.)
• Aware of relationships: body parts to each other and the apparatus.
• Awareness of relationships with other students, coaches etc.
• The joy of movement mastery.
• Discipline and self-control.
• The exercise habit as a pleasurable daily occurrence- movement is pleasurable and desired.
• A confident self-image and a positive attitude towards their bodies- move from a world of “I can’t” to “I can”.
• Trust in one’s own abilities.